Made for 3D-shaping of antibacterial textile face masks
- innovative heat press for producing high-quality antibacterial face masks
- special conical shaped heating and printing plates for mask production
- fast heating up, even and constant working temperature
- spring mechanism for easy opening of the heating plate
- acoustic and optical signal to indicate unlocking
- clear digital display, offering an easy setting
- interchangeable accessories on request
- fast, even & reliable heating system
- 2 years heat press warranty
Discover your possibilities
Innovative 3D-shaping heat press
The innovative mask press LTS 138 MS is based on our most functional, modular press LTS 138. Thanks to its special conically shaped heating and pressure plates, high-quality antibacterial face masks can easily be produced. For this purpose, mask blanks made of special polyurethane fabrics get shaped by heat and pressure. This supplies its typical mask shape and the permanent antibacterial, odorless coating.
Simplicity of use
During the transfer process, the smooth-operating pressure arm automatically locks into place and keeps the pressure. To release the pressure arm, simply lift it by approximately 2 cm. The built-in spring mechanism will then hoist the heating plate automatically. No strength is required to raise it. The pressure can be continually adjusted with an easily accessible dial.
The clearly arranged digital display allows you to conveniently set and control both, transfer time and transfer temperature.
Perfect dimension for work on the individual type of face masks.
The ergonomic function and electronic safety features ensure a safe working process.
Custom Design & Service
We will be pleased to adjust this heat press to your specific requirements, if desired.
Feel free to send your own printing samples to our lab if you wish to test this heat press prior to purchase. Or visit our showrooms in Milan or Berlin.
Tool of LTS 138 MS
Technical data of LTS 138 MS
|Transfer area||3 mask moldings|
|Digital timer||0 – 999 sec|
|Temperature||0 – 250 ° C|
|Heating output||1500 W|